Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Ruby Tuesday" - The Rolling Stones

Two Photo Tuesday.

This will literally be the most boring post ever.

However, these two photos [come very close to] summing up one of the best years in my life.

2 0 1 2 .


I know it just LOOKS like a sign and a hand written note but to me there is sooooooooooooo much more going on here.  [4's, My Racing Dawn, FREAKING & faith]. 


And this one...........................
while I am the one being made fun of..........the timing, the place, the skirts, the misspelled words, the fact my Pita was sitting beside me, the love in this photo......brings me to tears just looking at it.

So, once again, I do apologize for anyone reading this.
But I needed this post for me.  To remind me of just how freaking awesome this year has been.

Happy.  FREAKING. New. Year. Friends.

20 comments:

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Happy New Year, Emz!!! May you be just as blessed in 2013 as you were in 2012! <3

bobbi said...

Happy
Freaking
New
Year
EMZ!!!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year, friend!
You are AWESOME!
Don't forget it!

Christi said...

Happy freakin new year!

Karine said...

I can read between the lines and feel the joy in these 2 pictures, too!

Happy New Year!

Just Jen said...

Happy New Year

Char said...

Happy New Year.

Hahaha - love that picture! Unlimited Mary Poppins bag!

jymmebe said...

:)
xoxoxo

Jim ... 50after40 said...

I've been called a bit of a running stud from time to time(mainly by me of course, ha) but ...
I.
am.
not.
in.
your.
league!!!
Great year ... awesome job!

ltlindian said...

This is a link to what 4057 miles looks like:

That's a long freakin way! Great job!

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fort+Kent,+Maine&daddr=Los+Angeles,+CA+to:I-40+E&hl=en&ll=41.310824,-92.8125&spn=33.982618,63.720703&sll=34.134542,-102.32666&sspn=4.70044,9.876709&geocode=FS8c0QIdZmjp-ymdyrZhKlK8TDHJk1legWcQgw%3BFYqYBwIdm77z-CkT2ifcXcfCgDH0CEYlb98v4g%3BFajBFQIdv828-Q&oq=clovis&mra=dme&mrsp=2&sz=7&t=m&z=4

Anonymous said...

Happy (freakin) New Year!

Sometimes, I'm running and think "this is just like an eighth of what Emz ran today, I bet..." and while I couldn't plug along as far as you do, you inspire me to run my best :)

One Crazy Penguin said...

Aww. Happy New Year to you too! 2012 was great and 2013 will be even better!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Emz!

Jason said...

And a Happy New Year to you and the family.

Let's Rock 2013......

And yes, we still have plans to be in AZ in November for the race....but not race it!

Nelly said...

4000 miles is insane, great year!

Cate Hartnett said...

Hi - I found you through a comment on SR's blog. So far, I'm loving your posts! I love the sign in the first photo. Where did you find it? Keep up the running - Very inspiring!

Eli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eli said...

If anyone has any problems with your mileage or treadmill running....have them contact me!

Emz said...

Awesome. Thanks Cate!! I'll ask my friend. She bought it for me!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.