Happy Birthday to MY Sister!
Well - you already know a few things about here from this post. But there is so much [much] more.
- She is honestly one of the very busiest people I know but yet I know without a doubt if I needed anything --- she'd be there for me --- every time. She always has been.
- She is the one who ummmm came to my non-judgmental aid when I may or may not have had a party at my parent's place when they were on a vacation.
- I love remembering the days of going to IHOP with her on Saturday mornings [Jeff was working] for the 3-egg omelet. yum.
- I love that she & Jeff would let me crash their newlywed pad with frequent sleepovers.
- I love her children.
- I love her sense of humor.
- I wish she lived closer.
- I love that whenever I see her she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
- I love that she reads my blog.
- I love that one day she will get a phone that allows her to comment on my blog. ;)
- I love that this angel sister I have ... may have actually been [ever so slightly] a little rebel growing up.
- I love that she married Jeff. I was "pulling" for him the whole time.
- I love that she puts up with me & my "uniqueness".
- I love remembering the nigh when "crank caller" called. How was I to know it was "Frank Caldwell"?! It was soooo worth freaking out about.
- I love the 3 days you worked at TCBY.
- I loved that you always asked for the same birthday dinner as me. More potatoes please!
- I love that she called me on my birthday.
- I love that she tried on these [seen above] at Christmas - even though I didn't love the comment from her hubby. ;) [please note she is "holding-on" for dear life on the chair & Ang's hand beside her. Classic Eliason moment here.
- I love that she is an awesome Mom.
- I love the rules she has for her children. strict but look at how they are turning out. amazing.
- I love how sensitive she is.
- I love her incredible better than blue eyes.
- I love playing Taboo with her.
- I wish I saw her more.
- I love MY sister.