Friday, January 29, 2010

funny & happy - happy - happy!

Thought this was hilarious . . .

Wait ----- where are my 2010 chonies in this picture?!

*  *  *  *  *  *
And this sister of mine who [big huge huff] looks younger than me:

She's running the 1/2 marathon [kindof with me - same course] tomorrow!!

awesome.  happy. happy. happy.

The next one [the big one] - we run together!  A "biological sister-hood" run!

Now, if we could just get mom and dad to call in "sick" to work at the temple... hmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

The Eliason's said...

I wish both YOU and Ann the VERY best of luck tomorrow. And HOPE I don't get another email saying you are RUNNING another one in a week. XOXO.

Karine said...

I WOULD call in sick, if it wasn't our last day! Honestly....I would even RUN with Ann (maybe/not). Your influence is definitely being felt. Cheers to you both for your grit, determination and training. Run with the wind!!

beckus1234 said...

Again I am reminded of how much I love being in my family!!! XXOO