Monday, July 25, 2011

"Two Is Better Than One" - Boys Like Girls

More Q & A . . . .  here we go:

Melissa asks:  "what is your favorite post race meal????  STEAK. Fillet.  Crave meat!!how did you keep your legs feeling good while you were training for your 24hr TM run?
A lot of ice baths, a lot of bio-freeze, and prayers.

do you ever do strength training?
Yes, not even 10% like you though.  I do 3 days a week. :/

can you have peanut mail me a 5lb gummy bear?"

Love this.  I'll tell her there has been an official request. ;)

Dash Asks:  "When you run, are you a greeter, ie, do you wave at an approaching runner or do you look away?"
Yes, I say "hi" to Ed every time before I hop on him.  We have a freaking great relationship.

Fancy Nancy Asks:  "What would we find you doing when you aren't on the mill?  If you weren't an amazing runner what would you want to be?"

Well, most likely you'd find me here:

Here:

Or here:

as a last resort . . . .

Making family members take photos with me:

2nd part [made me chuckle] but if I wasn't a runner . . . . I'd LOVE to be an art history teacher.

Jason asks:  "When are you cooking with tempeh?"  Jason, I can't even spell it - let alone cook the freaking stuff.  When you come to AZ - you can teach me. Deal.  Deal.

Nelly - Ohhhhh Nelly:  have you seen him in his shirt?! 

[I'm kinda happy]. ;)  He asks:  "What sports did you do in high school and/or college?"
Volleyball.  volleyball. volleyball.  it was my life.

"Who thought of the nickname EMZ?"
My super awesome brother-in-law Dave.  I freaking love it.

"Can the PITA dunk?" [post edit a la Jeff]
In his current "state" . . . . ;) ummmmm, I plead the 5th.

[I mean, "Hells YEAH!"] - way to have the Pita's back Jeff.
In college days -------- heck to the ya.  Ummmm, but I didn't know him in college so he may be talking smack.

"How tall is Peanut expected to be?"
Awesome question.  Love it.

We'll say......taller than me.  I'm 5'9-10".
I'm just praying she stays at or under 6'.

Happy Monday!

Question of the day . . . . ."What car would you not drive even if it was given to you for free?"

28 comments:

LB said...

a hummer!

Alanna said...

Nissan Juke.

Peggy said...

Love the Q & A! A Ford Mustang - too redneck for me =)

Sarah said...

Realizing I don't even know what tempeh is.

Do you have a favorite artist? That's cool you're into art history. :-D

Sarah said...

And to answer the question, there's a certain year of Toyota Landcruiser I wouldn't drive (that Matt loves). I think they're hideous.

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

one without windows...with plastic in its place. Otherwise I'm not really a car enthusiast.

Anonymous said...

i want that gummy bear, peanut!

xo

:D

Cari Mugz said...

Love Love Love learning more about you...

Sad to say there is NO car I am above driving if it is FREE...

When I am a begger, I can't be a chooser :)

I love the night time critter visits.. you should have peanut write a children's book about him :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Can the pita dunk? Your answer needs to be HELLS YEAH! (I'll wait for you to edit the post)! It's gotta be hard being married to the superstar treadmill queen and now you are crushing his old Al Bundy stories? C'mon Emz!

Sorry need to stick up for the dudes!

Emz said...

Jeff. . Noted. ;)

Amanda said...

A (newer)mustang because NEARLY (as to not offend all people) everyone I see driving them are egomaniac jerks.

Nelly said...

Great answers! And is that you shooting a M-16 gun? Scary! haha

Jason said...

We can make tempeh together and add in some pecan pie as well.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

LOVE these posts EM!!

Hmm.. I would def NOT drive an old school station wagon with wood paneling even if it was FREE-FIFTY!! lol ;)

Samantha said...

hahaha the lego treadmill cracked me up!

I wouldn't drive one of those toaster cars. I don't even know what they are called, but they look like a box.

Melissa Cunningham said...

Heehee,"official request"
love it!!!
love the q&a's!

and about the car thing...
my parents had one of those station wagons zaneta mentioned...it was baby poop GREEN with the wood panels.....
yeah my older sisters called it the clunker,i was (almost)too young to really care how it embarassed them when we were dropped off at school-and just like the movie "uncle buck" it would backfire almost on cue!!
so i would NEVER want to repeat history,wouldnt drive one for free,but would willingly give it to one of my 4 sisters...
:D

Unknown said...

Much Better - Carry on.

Ironman By Thirty said...

Sensible answer: Honda Element

Non sensible answer: Tesla Roadster.

MMMMmmmm.... steak.... I'll consider a vegetarian lifestyle when they can make a vegetable that tastes like like 12oz New York Strip steak. And not before.

Julie D. said...

opposite of the hummer girl...I couldn't drive one of those itty bitty golf cart looking cars. :)

Richelle said...

A hummer or a PT cruiser. Eww!

Brandi said...

Love your answers, EMZ!! :)

I'm personally not a fan of the PT Cruisers... or the box-cars that Samantha referenced...

Great question!! :)

Matty O said...

I would never ever ever drive a toyota celica. Total chick car.

Christi said...

A hummer or any type of mini van!

Michelle said...

Love the Q&A! The loge treadmill totally cracked me up :)

As for the car - minivan...with Hummer coming in a very close second!

chloë. said...

I wouldn't drive anything that was worth more than $30,000. I'd be bound to wreck it.

Loved your answers by the way! :) Here's hoping you finally take a break due to babies :)

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Jason needs to cook for us all doesn't he?!!! Peanut will be a tall, confident, beautiful girl!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Jason needs to cook for us all doesn't he?!!! Peanut will be a tall, confident, beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

I think I might drive just about anything if it were free -- but I am not a fan of the PT Cruiser. My mom loves them though!