Yep, it’s me Emz.
I know I haven’t written in a while but our chat last night. Freaking. Rocked.
I just forgot to add . . .
Thank you x 444.
Thank you for:
- A daughter that is thoughtful and tender.
- A husband who calls me for no other reason than to say, “he misses me [at his desk at work]”
- A mom who always knows the right thing to say when I’m feeling BLAH.
- A friend who is ALWAYS there. No if’s, and’s, or
- All the non-judgmental people you have placed in my life [they do make up for the other ones].
- For giving me an OLDER brother. And three rockin' sisters. I just love knowing they are there.
- A Dad who knows I. break. down. every. word. he. says. as. “gospel. truth”. [well, other than that Obama stuff and the animal emails he forwards] ;)
- A healthy body - that’s allows me to push it & run it into the ground [and that dang, occasional puke]
- A family that encourages me to be crazy. Believes in me. Never says, “why would you do THAT?”, or “I don’t get you.” What they do say, “you’ve. Freaking. Got. This.”
- My enemies. Well, this one is a work in progress. But I AM trying.
- Letting me whine sometimes.
- Understanding and caring about things that make ME - ME.
- Helping me be calmer.
- THAT moment yesterday. You know, when I may or may not have felt like throwing my 5” heel. Until you reminded me, “it isn‘t worth it”
- Ohhhhhhh and thanks for letting Dawn have a cell phone . . . .AND one with unlimited texting to boot. Awesomeness.
- Thank you for not letting the scorpion sting me yesterday [especially, since I did take the photo when I thought he was dead].
- And finally, Matty-O thanks you for Bees. For, if there were not bees, he would not have had as good of a chuckle yesterday. Heather, you BEE one rockin' woman.