Monday, June 18, 2012

"Back In Time" - Pitbull

So I know we all wish the weekends would be a little a lot longer 99.9% of the time . . .

.....last weekend was no exception.

It was a blast.

Peanut's big 12th birthday celebration . . . .

Started at 3pm Friday.

Ended 9:30pm Saturday.

So. Much. Fun.  seriously.

The "pre" work . . .

miles, cakes, dog bath

The party "favors"


Each girl received a towel with her name on it & a pair of shoes to decorate.

Then the fun began . . . .

Swimming, games & tons of treats.


The game was a HUGE hit.

Each group of three had five minutes to make a dress. 

h i l a r i o u s !

Then with toilet paper . . .

Then the cake . . .

It was truly a party to remember.
Can honestly say this was my favorite party Peanut has ever had! [and it was a sleepover, I know, crazy] ;)

They were still going strong the next morning. [on limited sleep, I must mention]

And they decorated their shoes.  I wish I would have thought to take the photo of all the shoes before they left.   So freaking creative these 12 year olds!

Anddddddddddddd
note to self:  have a birthday party for myself to score some major muuuulaaaaa!

We only had one party pooper the whole weekend . . . .


. . . . the nine pound rat . . . . . not the 275 pound Pita.

Happy 12th Birthday to my sweet Peanut.