Why. I. blog.
Why I make time for this 3-5 days a week.
I want to remember:
* the day Peanut had a bake sale.
* the day we went for a LONG mother/daughter walk.
* the day we laughed so hard we called it a "workout" at grandma's "bestest" place.
* the day I felt loved more than any other day in my life.
* the day Peanut and I made cookies and forgot the eggs.
* the few rainy days that take us outside. dancing. in. the. rain. like. Arizona. freaks.
* the day of my 50 mile race.
* the day I got my 3:20, I wanted so badly in Portland.
* my childhood.
* the comfort of a hand interlaced with mine.
* the calming effect of a hand on my back.
* the giggles we share.
* the tickling till we cry.
* the way I love to be called, "mama".
* spudnuts at Halloween.
* AB contests at family parties.
* how much I love my dang buckle.
* that being called a "dork" by an 18 year old nephew is the best feeling ever.
* how a simple [one sentence] email can change my entire day.
* reading "goodnight moon". every. single. night.
* how it felt to be pregnant. to feel life. truly. feel.
* my purpose.
So. me. and. this. little. blog.
we are sticking around.
I received an email from a "former follower" a few days ago. After my mention of "losing a few followers" . She explained how she thought I was a "serious runner" but she came to find out I do a lot of "filler" posts.
If by "filler" she means posts about my daughter, my husband, my life, my trials, being a mom, daughter, child of God, friend, & sister.
Then. she. is. right.
way before Emz = runner
Emz = wife/mom/family girl/etc
And no amount of lost or gained followers will impact the content of my posts.
e v e r .
He likes me just how I am.
*Oh man, he's going to kill me for posting this photo. The man cannot take a serious photo but hey . . . no middle fingers! [it was taken at my parent's place]. YAY me!*