Six. times. in. one. [very early] shower.
And even crazier - I actually counted.
I'm totally doing this to my soap tonight.
I still have not found any solutions to this.
This morning's failed attempt was at a power of 60%.
So I did what any other [lazy] person would have done.
way yummier than oatmeal anyway. DRog - I did take the cheese off. So I'm good, right?!
A few other tid-bits.
* I need a new nickname for
* Only my kido would yell out [from bed] at 6:40 this morning, "Good morning star-shine! The earth says hello!" . Completely scared the crap out of me.
* Kera's marathon is today. Click here and wish her a rockin' race!
* Nope. I'm not a "kiwi" [New Zealander]. But I married a pretty big one.
* Mel-Bird. LOVE this Aussie. [IMNZ in 40 days-she rocks.]
She asked yesterday, "Does the Pita still talk with that funny NZ accent?"
[Answer] only on words with "a" 's like:
dAnce = donce.
rAnch = ronch. which is super hilarious at a restaurant.
When the Pita first came to the USA - people kept asking if he was an "Aussie" [which . . . to a NZealander is like . . . . well . . . . bad] so he lost the accent. real. quick.
And a HUGE
Thank you for yesterday's comments.
you. guys. rock.