Thursday, April 26, 2012

"One Thing" - New Direction

One.
FREAKING.
Huge.
Thing.


You see, today . . . . .

Is this girl's birthday.

And
Me??
I'm HER biggest freaking fan.

Our friendship was only born on December 11, 2010. crazy.

Ya, this photo was taken like 20 hours after I met her.

Anddddddd.... 19 hours after my mom invited her and her family [+6] to stay with them [did I mention it was just 20 minutes after meeting her?].

Anddddd....19.44 hours after I told her I'd name my second born after her we started planning her next marathon in Arizona.

Ya, know..........you JUST know when you find your soul sister.

Crazy. freaking. awesome.

Now, I am a "quotes" girl.
I beyond love a good quote.

I found this one almost one year ago:

Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest.......
It's about who came, and NEVER left your side.

And
That's
This
Girl.


You amaze me daily.
d a i l y.

I am blessed to have you in my AND my families lives.

We. ALL. Adore. OUR. RD.
In fact [and I quote], "we should have flown her down here for her birthday. Ya know, to sleep."

Love,
Emz, Pita & Peanut
[fine]
Mase and rat-bag Chuy too.

wellllllll and
Woody. ;)