Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Full!

Last night we were lucky enough to enjoy dinner with Nana & Papa. We enjoyed a hearty "stick to your ribs" meal at "TexAZ" in Phoenix. YUM! It was a great night. Peanut enjoyed her frosty mug of root beer and a grilled cheese. The rest of us enjoyed - - - well, more than I'm willing to write. It was wonderful. I woke up still feeling "full". What a meal. However, these were the feelings I felt most last night . . .

Full of:
  • gratitude
  • thanks
  • peace {of mind} - this is a HIGHLY rare occurrence
  • love
  • t h a n k s
  • understanding
  • grace
  • t h a n k s
  • respect
  • satisfaction
  • t h a n k s
  • acceptance
  • comfort



Grateful for the Hubby,family, parents, friends & life I have been blessed with. Without a doubt, "I am FULL".

2 comments:

Karine said...

I am thankful for all of the above, plus your not divulging how much we ate last night. Thanks again. PS: Dad says we have been married 47 years. (I never was very good at math)!

amyraye said...

your parents look so cute. :) did your whole family go- or just you guys?