Thursday, February 11, 2010

my night - WED PM - abbreviated

Wednesday = family night at my place.
Last night we did a little questionnaire to figure out how much we "knew" about each other [aka the ones we "love" most].  awesome night.  tears of laughter by all.  One question was to name your favorite sports league.  Meaning we had to write down our favorite [like NFL, NHL, etc - these were each explained [we thought] to Peanut] then write down what we thought the other's answers would be.  So - -  fast forward to Peanut's answers:

Me [Ellie]:  TCIB - the commercials in between [yes, to a 9 year old{and me some days } inbetween is 2 words]
Mom:  ADW - anything Dad watches
Dad:  AWAB - anything with a ball

Sorry Dad, I'll be working with her on this after school today.

So grateful we have these crazy fun family nights.

2 comments:

Emily said...

She sounds so spunky and fun. AND, in between is always two words, so there you go!

Emz said...

What's even SAD-ER [yes, I know that one's NOT a word! ;)] ?? ;) Is that I googled "inbetween" before I posted that comment. [seriously do it now...and results numero uno - said "inbetween"]. AMY - help! Where's spell check. Thank goodness, I'm SUPER good at laughing at myself!