Friday, February 26, 2010

same = same

  
1 Hardee's monster thickburger   =   710 stalks of celery
3 tsp   =   1 TBSP
1 jello mold   =   1 nearby LDS party
1 TBSP peanut butter given to [dog] Chuy = 1 hour of laughing to tears for the rest of us
1 hour of laughing at dog   =   no abs workout for the rest of the week
3 psychologists   =   1 psychaitrist
1 psychiatrist   =   1 psychiatrist too many
Ja Ja   =   Ha ha to Aunt Happy
long run done today   =   happy me
A+++++   =   the only grade Tiff ever sees on her report card
1 pair of running shoes  =   400 miles
400 miles   =  9/10 weeks
9-10 weeks   =   I mow my lawn
Happy me   =   Happy home
Happy home  =   date night
!   =   wowza
!!   =  OMGosh wow
!!!   =  [ok, sorry - note to self two "!!" is enough]
47 texts   =   1 email
1 email   =   1 phone call
1 phone call  =  is way too effecient me [not going to happen]
1 blog from Brooke   =   2 weeks
2 weeks   =   too long
2 Winter Olympics   =   1 Summer Olympics
Dutch skater losing gold due to coach error   =   1 major lesson in forgiveness
1  "I'd be happy to"   =   3 "no problem's"
33 - "no problem's"   =   1 [for sure] problem
44 photos   =   1 video
1 video   =   1 movie night
1 movie night   =  Friday/Saturday night
Friday night   =   Family Time
FT   =  the best time

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Karine said...

!!!!!! = How much I loved this blog.
?????? = How come I am the first to comment.

Kevin and Kim Partridge said...

you=me catching up
you=my inspiration
you=unable-to-use-the-phone-and-call-for-a-long-giggle-fest-at-the-expense-of-other-people (not that I would EVER do that)