Things that have made my day [even at 10:10am - trust me, it IS "made"]
1,2,3,4 --- ok 10.
- That my toothbrush has been set out for me [with toothpaste] 3 times in 7 days [who's counting?!] by my loving Pita. Don't even care that he keeps loading up the one I use to clean my ring. My ring is looking fabulous.
2. That I found this on my computer/office desk - we'll talk later about the "text style" writing. hmmmm who is she learning that from? .... Nana!!
3. Then there was a pain free run! The best.
4. Then I received confirmation on a Valentine's get-a-way trip. yea! [Thanks Mom for watching the kid-O]
5. Then I saw this new addition to Peanut's door. hilarious.
[it reads: "don't come in! UNLESS I let you come in or if I'm really mad DO come in to *(calm me down)* CMD - calm me down"] awesome - I want one on my door too.
6. Turned on my computer to see I had been paid for this. "selling" and getting "paid" are two VERY different things.
7. Realized I had actually [ok the Pita had actually] made something grow [indoors] that looked amazing.
8. That I don't have to go to this until next year. Plenty of warning. I
like appreciate that. Mostly, I like that he wants to go with me.
9. That I woke up to this [nicely arranged clothing] that I may or may not have thrown [um ya sorry, the $4k dresses too] on the floor in a stressed/emotional moment last night - when I wished I was 4 people [5 would be fine too though]. [Maybe I need that sign off Peanut's door, just in case?!]. Thanks Pita.
10. That Peanut will ask me really hard / gutt wrenching questions. I soooooo dig her straight forwardness [hoping that's a word].
w a i t . . .
11. I appreciate your comments you are about to leave too. It will somehow make my day even better!