Tuesday, March 30, 2010

April Awareness


While I don't think I will ever TRULY understand their day to day [life] struggles.  I DO know how much I adore & love,  each one of the "K Clan".

I was able to have lunch with ALL of my sisters on the 24th.  The best.  While the day was certainly "Aunt A's Day".  I loved hearing a couple of other stories from my other sisters as well.

The one I went home sharing - - - was without a doubt the story "Y-von" shared with us about recent events at Ethan's school.  While we [and she] were able to laugh at the humor of it.  I know it's not always easy [or appropriate] to laugh.

The "K Clan" [as he'll explain further] don't blog too often. . . . so when he does . .  we all know it's got to be good. [Thanks for the heads-up on the post Mom].

Please take the time to read this.  You'll be grateful you did.

I love you Ethan.

6 comments:

Karine said...

What a blessing that Ethan came to the K. family. I can't think of a family better prepared to love, train, accept and understand this special child.

Sarah said...

Thank you! I have a nephew with Autism. He has been such a blessing to our family and he was given the best chance with therapy. Then while my brother was in Iraq, his wife went to school and is now an Autism therapist with her own office. Way cool.

Gina said...

Thank you for posting this... :)

Lauren Michelle said...

Such a sweet kid! I love him!!

jymmebe said...

So sweet, Em. Thanks for this . . . You're the best!

Love you!

Unknown said...

As a mother of an autistic son, thanks for posting this. Hang in there K clan! Wishing the very best for all of you!