So as of last Thursday . . .
Wait . .
Weren't you "just there"? Yep, in November [click] . [For all you new-ish followers . . . it's actually one of my top 15 favorite posts.]
So here are some of my favorite numerical thoughts running in my head today.
* 250 - the amount I just sent Tucson Police for the Pita's ticket last Friday.
* 178 - the amount I paid the US government to get Peanut's passport renewed
* 1 - the number of dates I hope to score with the Pita prior to our departure
* 7 - the number of days until we leave for NZ
* 2 - the number of days Peanut's bags have [already] been packed
* 4 - the number of times I have unpacked her bags
* 17 - how many miles I ran today
* 244 - the amount of times during the above mentioned run that I thought about how my training may suffer during the [possibly] ill timed vacation.
* 46 - days until my next marathon
* 9 - nights we will stay with family
* 14 - hours spent in airplane [one-way]
* 399 - cost of each airline ticket
* 1,579 - cost of each ticket last November
* 95 - the amount of minutes in a 9 day period, I plan to actually understand the Pita's accent he "flips back" to upon landing in NZ.
* 9 - the number of ambien I'm taking with me.
* 2 - the number of ambien I'll take from LA to NZ.
* 44,444 - the number of times I'll pray we don't land in the ocean.
This flying thing just does not seem to get easier for me.