Monday, May 14, 2012

"Good Girl" - Carrie Underwood



Like the best girl ever.
I had to video this.  And my bracelets . . . . they are pretty bangin'.

She spoiled me rotten yesterday......and freaking cracked me up too.

Here was my pre-breakfast snack:
[says, "we love you"]

Breakfast:

...Pita freaking rocks.  I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE bread crust!  Only crusty crust for this crusty girl!
Then it was card time like this:

And this:

And this:


And  my personal favorite:



LML.
Love. My. Life.

Happy Monday!!

14 comments:

bobbi said...

Happy.

Happy Mother's Day :)

TriMOEngr said...

Big smile! These two are tops in my book. LOVED the diagram with "Where's Mom?" coming off dad. That is the best!

NY Wolve said...

That is pretty funny. Loved the joke on the card -- I will use that with my 11 year old.

Evolving Through Running said...

Pretty awesome kid you've got there. Love the sense of humor.

ConcreteNCoffee said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you!

Char said...

The pink card is classic. Laughed so hard. Your girl knows the way of the world.

fancy nancy said...

Your daughter has such a great sense of humor!! Glad you have a great day!

Michelle said...

Totally COOL! :)

Unknown said...

awesome :-)

racing dawn said...

Yep. That kid is crazy awesome.

That fam of yours knows how to rock Mom's Day.

So happy you had a great day. You deserve it!! :)

Christi said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Tricia said...

so cute!

XLMIC said...

So glad you had such an amazing Mothers Day :)

Caratunk Girl said...

What a fantastic day!! I love your Peanut, she is SO SWEET!!

Also Pita and the crusts is pretty sweet too!!

Happy (LATE) Mother's Day!!