Monday, May 21, 2012

"Hashtag" - Mitch Major

Beware. I'm in one of those moods. (No, no, no, put the tissues away. Not a philosophical one. I know. Phew!)

One of these moods....

I am mid-room-clean. Sitting on an unmade bed. #thisNEVERhappens.

I have four, yes, four donation piles. #ihaveajean[andshoe]buyingproblem. ;)

I have a three books [I bought] that I've never even opened. #iamnotareader

I had the fastest 17.5 mile run I've ever had in my life today. #toobadidonthavearaceplanned #butiwasfreakinghappyaboutit

Why can't I part with certain things? I'm positive I'll never wear a certain belt in my closet. #butiworeitthedaythePitaaskedmetomarryhim. #cherishedhoarding

A pair of jeans sit nicely folded in my closet.  #theyneedanewbutton #mymomownsallmybuttonsandallmysowingtalent

A tried-and-with a turned up face-re-wrapped chocolate sucker sits on table. It's gross. #wickedgross. You would've too. Trust me.  #butitsitstherebecausePeanutgaveittome

Oh yeah. And a shimmer bronze powder for face & body is under my sink. I don't like it. But it wasn't cheap. #andisweariwillfindsomeonewhowouldloveit.

And.....
How late is too late to give a wedding gift? #justgaveonetoafriendwhogotmarriedoneyearago #noidontexpectathankyoucard

How old is too old for pictures posted around your computer? Mine are going on 24 months. #thinkingitistimeforanupdate

I found all red gummy bears in my closet drawer a few minutes ago. #yesihidethingsfrommyself #itisformyowngood

I also found cash. #dollardollarbillsyall #yesialreadyspentit

My mother-in-laws birthday is tomorrow. #ihaventsenthergiftbecauseihaventboughtit #shelivesinLondonsothisisbad

I went shopping today. #yesformyrealpersonjob

I have a shopping pet peeve.  #iactuallyhavealotbecauseishopalot  why do they ask you, "will this be all for you?" when you check out? #ohsorrynowthatyouaskedithinkillgobackandbuymorecrap

Have been a little on edge today.  #burningdeseiretotelloffafewpeople #whycantpeopleplaynice

But then I saw this:

Thank you Mother Theresa.

Got a hashtag for me?

#cmonmakeitgoodandlong

Happy.  Monday.


13 comments:

ltlindian said...

#totallynotahoarderbutigetwhyyouwanttokeepallthatcrap

#yourmotherinlawwillunderstand

#notsureiveevergivenabirthdaypresentontime

#iwishiwereyourjeansize

#iwouldtotallyhelpyououtwithyourdonatepile

:)

Emz said...

#omgiloveallofyourreplies
#youfreakingrock

Kathy said...

#ackunmadebedsdrivemecrazytoo
#laceupyoursneaksandhittheroad

jymmebe said...

#youaresofunnyhowdoyouthinkofthiskindofstuffyouareamazingiloveyou

jymmebe said...

#aparentlyihavenoideawhati
amdoingasmypostjustranoffofthepage:)

TriMOEngr said...

#sendmeyourbooksandIllreadthemforyou

#youfreakinrockevenifyoureabitofahoarder

#Imahoardertoowithsentimentalcrap

Jason said...

#totallyf*ckingcrosseyednow

#thanksiscomingfrommyoptometrist

#YATB

PavementRunner said...

#ilovemesomeemzandmydayisincompletewithoutit

racing dawn said...

#ihatebeingadaylatetoyourposts

#imalittleupsetthatyoudidntalreadyshareaboutthefastest17.5milesever

#yfr

#andiwishicouldfityourjeanstoo

#👐

Molly said...

#IhadmybiggestoverduebookfineeverfourteendollarsIcouldhavespentatCostco

MCM Mama said...

#wherecanIfindadishwasherwithjustanonoffbutton

#Idontneedfancy

#acharityiscomingtomyhouseonfridayImpackingupeverythingIowntodonate

Tara said...

#yayforfridayandlongweekends

Love the sign and the quotes, thanks for that. :)

H Love said...

#thesignisjustwhatineededtoday
#howdidyougetsocool
#gummybearsindrawers=sketchy
#idontliketoshopbecauesethatmeansmorelaundy

#ireallydoheartyou
#youmaketheworldabetterplaceandyou
arearockingmomandstellarathlete
#okiamdone
#okmaybenotthisistoofun