Monday, November 22, 2010
"Hungry Like The Wolf" - DDuran
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
* Is "way too much", specific enough?!
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
* "Top Gear" [American version] last night on the History Channel. It. sucked. This is one show we should leave to the Brit's.
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
* Well, all 3/4 of my living room walls are made of "block" [masonry block]. But the other 1/4 --- I'd either paint grey or red.
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn't yet.
* A U-turn light/indicator for a car. I swear I could make millions off this.
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this holiday season.
* A new PR.
* An organized [something] with all my running crap in it. photos. etc.
* A coupon book with the following:
1. "you are right"
2. "I said we were busy"
3. "you are right"
4. "because it's your day today"
5. "you are right"
Now for the real Turkey Day menu:
* Garlic and Parmesan crusted Prime rib
* Blue Cheese mashed potatoes
* Sauteed asparagus with grated Parmesan
* Sauteed button mushrooms
* Cornbread, pecan and cranberry stuffing
* Curried Butternut squash soup
* Homemade rolls / Orange rolls
* The Pita's [3 hour] Rhubarb Pie
* Wilted Spinach salad with garlic and bacon
Ya, I'm starting the cooking today.