I hate that word: denied.
a bit harsh, no?
I think it should have read: I'm so sorry you number was not picked this year but we all love you here in NYC! [and YES, in pink would have been nice too]
Yes, I like that a lot better.
I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to doing this all 26.2 miles:
And laughing/smiling like a dork [like this]:
So what to do? What to do?
Help me pick. I will be running in at least two of these this year:
- Prescott YMCA Whiskey Row Marathon May 1
- OC marathon May 2
- San Diego R&R June 6
- San Juan [WA] marathon June 6
- Seattle R&R June 26 - ummm ya guess not - sold out - unless it's a charity run
- WHITE RIVER 50 MILE TRAIL RUN - [WA] July 31
- SF, CA marathon July 25
- ** Kauai Marathon Sept 5 **
- Portland Marathon October 10
- Denver R&R Oct 17
- Nike women's marathon, SF, CA Oct 17
- ** MARINE COPRS marathon Oct 31 **
- Santa Barbara Marathon Nov 6
- Malibu International Marathon Nov 14
- Seattle marathon Nov 28
- Las Vegas Dec 5
- Tucson Marathon [the one I got my goofy blogger photo from] Dec 13