Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today I am loving . . .

 . . . This photo of MY dad's hands:
This Photo Of "O":

This photo I took by Picacho Peak:

This one from Colossal Cave:


Love this one from the AZ RR Marathon:

And this because it made an AZ running magazine - go Peanut!

This one because I wish I could make that exact face about 44 times per day:
Oh and that Tan Man & Michael look 8 years old.


This because Happy does what I'd never do:

And this one [again] because I love them most-EST:


And finally:
Because, they do. Oh and so do the refs.
We ALL know that Zoubek fouled Matt Howard which would have completely changed the outcome.

4 comments:

Karine said...

No kidding ---- AZ Runner? Is there a link to the mag? You rock!

Sarah said...

That's great! I love how she's running in flip flops. How do you run in the Arizona heat? I'm not sure I could even sit still in Arizona!

Gina said...

love the photo of your dad's hands, and the marathon pics are such inspiration --- you've got some great abs girl!

The Eliason's said...

Loving you too! Have a great day!
xoxo