1. Taking my mom out for her birthday dinner . . . . a half pound burger. Is
2. Letting Peanut do a "guest blog" post for my mom's birthday. . . . . confused the heck out of most of you [and me]. she begged. I let her. [the mistake came in not "proofing" it first].
3. While searching for a photo of Peanut and her Nana . . . .we found this photo.
4. Super Bowl Party last night . . . . was a blast.
trying to get this in with a stomach [still way full of food]. did. not. make. for. a.
5. Getting an email from Pita saying only this: "ifgt" - - - did help me kill the last two miles.
6. I suck at writing "form" letters. I keep wanting to do this:
"I'm. writing. to. see. if. you. would. be. . . . "
Ya, not too professional looking.
7. I have 4 days to read this.
8. I should have bet on the game last night. My [non-betting] pick Packers by 7 or less. Ya, guess who could/would have won $60 last night. URGGGG.
9. An email from Petra letting me know she "nailed" her 18 mile treadmill run.
you. freaking. rock. [you must read that post - click on her name. I love this woman!]
10. The little thing that made me sooooooo happy this morning. Walking into my room after I finished my run . . . . . .
no. joke. this [to me]. is. like. finding. $100. in. my. back. pocket.
What little thing is making you happy today?!