Saturday, February 5, 2011

"No One Like You" - Scorpions



Happy Birthday to My NANA . . . .

I love you!!![and Papa but he had his birthday,yet]
Happy birthday Nana and I hope you have a good day today.


I love you because,

1. You're NICE and PEPPY,
2.You're FUNNY and HONEST,
3.You do fun crafts and let me decorate on holidays,
4.You cook yummy things and let me eat it,
5.You read books like I do and you understand really long words*

TEN MILLION GAZILLION TRILLION QUADRILLION BAGILLION JILLION BAZILLION UMPTEEN years later..........

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. YOU MAKE REALLY GOOD SOUP!!!


*
Well, I hope that a Pachyderm will not crash into your house and start stopping around.
Also you are NOT a corrupt person.
And I KNOW that Papa will NOT defenestrate you.

I also know that you will NOT get Myxomatosis [cause only bunnies get that}

Love,

PEANUT!!!!!

:] ILY!!!

21 comments:

One Crazy Penguin said...

First? Yay! Now I need to go read the post....

One Crazy Penguin said...

Simply adorable and happy birthday to peanut's nana and your mom!

Also, pachyderm is a very strangely spelled word.

Jan[et] Cicelia said...

Boy EVERYBODY's hacking EMZ's blog lately! LOL Happy Birthday Peanut-Nana-EMZ-Mom!

XLMIC said...

Super cute, that girl of yours! Hope Nana has a great day :)

DRog said...

If I can't convince you - - I'll at least confuse you.

Emz said...

DRog.

Love. That. Cracking up in grocer store. Awesome.

Caratunk Girl said...

So awesome Peanut, you are the best!! Hope Nana had an awesome day!

Karine said...

Sugar-Bug,
Talk about BIG words! My dictionary could not even define some of your words.
But one thing I know for sure--we have had some wonderful times together. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Still waiting for you to sing!

That picture was taken in Shenzhen, China....such wonderful memories.

Here's to 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

MORE!

Hugs,
Nana

jymmebe said...

Ah, so sweet Peanut . . . a nice surprise!

Happy Birthday to OUR mama! :)

Unknown said...

:) awww

Andrew Opala said...

I'm going to add defenestrate to my regular word use!

adena said...

OMG I LOVE Nana's!! Happy Birthday Nana! All my Nanas have passed a long time ago but I loves me some Great Aunt Helena (I call her gramma Helena) and she says 'peppy' all the time! You totally made me smile and get all gramma schmooshy.

And now I have to google a few things.. defenestrate, myxomatosis.. thank god I know what a pachyderm is.. could ya dumb it back down for me next post. ;-) haha

Kevin and Kim Partridge said...

You are so lucky. So super lucky. And blessed. What a wonderful sandwich you three make. I guess that makes you the meat or the almond butter, but whatever you want it to be, I wish my top slice of bread was closer.

Katie said...

awww, i love this!!!

Anne said...

What a sweet message...Happy Birthday to Peanut's Nana :)

Jason said...

I second Derek's comment. I had to scroll up twice to make sure I was on the right blog and yet I'm still confused.

Emz said...

Freaking. Guest. Bloggers. ;)

I've got to make my kiddo happy right?!

Got to let her write a post to her nana.

Yay peanut!

You can confuse people just like your mom.

Anonymous said...

Priceless - she's bonkers just like her mum :)

Silly Girl Running said...

Cute. And nutty. But she's your kid, so nutty comes with the package. ;)

Patrick Mahoney said...

Tangelos

Unknown said...

PNUT needs her own blog.
awesomeness galore