So here's the "info" from the informer:
* It's cloudy. here. in AZ. [update......it just rained 0.00002"] which = happy Emz
* I saw this last night when this MAN & I pulled into Trader Joe's at the same time.
of course I asked him what "Emz" meant/stood for.
He said it meant: "valiant, strong, effervescent, strong, wise ...... ". Fine. whatever.
He said [no joke]. "My name is Mike and it's mine so it's like, M's. But I couldn't say MS because then it'd look like I'm a single woman and yes, MIKE was taken."
* The Pita started "Rosetta Stone" last night. We [Peanut & I] are unsure as to actually why [other than work is paying for it].
* One of the best/funniest nights we've had in a long time. A NZ kiwi with a spanish accent = a great Hard Core Club workout.
"flip off"]. I may or may not have said this would make it onto the blog?! Hmmmmm. Can't remember. What's hilarious, he's actually really good at it. Heck, I'm all about Spring Break in Cabo with my bi-lingual Pita.
* I opened my "RW" to see this photo in the first few pages.
love it. I dream of a photo of me like this. Jealous. Slightly jealous of her marathon time too.
* I love spin class. I might need a bike. A bike that moves.