But [YAY me] I DO know where I'll be tomorrow.
Logan, Utah --- come on go google it, I'll wait.
So it took me like 114 minutes to fall asleep last night. My brain has been working overtime [without pay] this past week.
Here's a [very select] few of the random thoughts.
* Today is our Family Anniversary [see this post]. FAIL - not happening.
* I'm praying the finish line in Logan will be this happy.
* I feel bad that my Sister "A" has to help me so much to get me out of town. A - I am so grateful.
* So, I have a confession. I'm sorry Andrew - the horses, the horses. I tried backing out of the man/Horse 50 miler last weekend. Just didn't feel I was in the right place [mentally] for this. - - FAIL
* Got an email from the Pita's co-worker Monday saying, "I just gave senor ___ the map for the 50 miler. don't be a wuss, now!"
My retort: game on.
* Then he emails yesterday, "XXXX, will be bringing something home for you." I replied, "He got me flowers at lunch?" Nope.
He walked in with this:
I'm sparing you the photo I took with it taped onto my racing outfit for Saturday. I was all smiles. "I can't believe you'd do it JUST for the buckle", said the Pita. Me: "Yep, all for the buckle and the 360 days I'll wear it each year."
* Peanut came home yesterday proclaiming her teacher [Mr. C] said, "Your parents let you dress like this? DO they dress like this?" Her reply, "My mom shops for Lady Gaga." Awesome. Not sure what the big deal is . . . see bottom 1/4 of yesterday's outfit.
* Taught a bunch of 8-11 year olds last night about labels. [Things people call us]. Completely cracked up when a girl said someone called her "strange" and it made her feel sad. I said, "was his name KOVAS?". She looked at me, the way they all do . . . [is she talking still?]. I told her to OWN "strange". Strange is beautiful!
* So I never do this but . . . . I bought something NEW to wear for the race in Utah. A LIME green bra top. Thought Utah would be the perfect place to rock it. BTW, I hate lime green.
* And finally, the text reply from my mom this morning:
Me: [5am-ish something] Have fun on your trip! ILY!
Mom: Thanks. U not sleeping? On way to see Dr. R for our flu sh*ts. He came to see us yesterday and doesn't want us to leave without our sh*its.
Got to love the iPhone and that the "I" & "O" are so close together when typing.