Thank you so much for all the awesome song recommendations!
I love seeing what songs each of you listen to, what inspires & motivates you.
So three days until this.
There have been a lot of email exchanges between "A" & I. Few of which I care to pass along. The "Barbie" thing . . . it's getting old.
I'm ready to get out there and "Get ER Done!" . . . . . EMZ style. [I have no idea what that even means, but I like the way it looks.]
"A" - did send me this which I found slightly humorous.
You know you're an ultra-runner when:
- You spend more time in the drug section than the food section of the local market.
- You wonder why they don't make all running socks a dusty brown color.
- You have more buckles than belts. [did someone say "buckle"!?]
- Your feet look better without toenails.
- You're tempted to look for a bush when there's a long line for the public restroom.
- You don't think twice about eating food you've picked up off the floor. [ewww, really?!]
- You can expound on the virtues of eating salt.
- When you can recite the protein grams by heart of each energy bar.
- You don't even LOOK for the Porto-sans anymore.
- You run marathons for speed work.
- You have more fanny packs and water bottles and flashlights than Emz has shoes. [I think he doctored this one up a bit.]
- People at work think you're in a whole lot better shape than you think you are.
- You actually are in a whole lot better shape than you think you are.
- Your weekend runs are limited by how much time you have, not by how far you can run.
- You rotate your running shoes more often than you rotate your tires.
- When "NEXT GAS 36 MILES" signs start sounding like tempting runs.