But this time I was asked to. Thanks "Goose" for the Versatile Blogger award.
[funny fact . . . google "versatile blogger" then go to the Images tab ---- enjoy. You can thank me later. So funny. Okay,
I liked this one best.
Seven more tender, juicy bits of knowledge about me you [never] wanted to know.
1. I hate this crease on my arm. I sleep with my arm under the Pita's pillow [which HE hates, hates, hates] so that the crease won't get creas-ier.
famous. Here's their blog. One day I'll convert her to blogspot. Seriously, millions of cookbooks sold. Remember cookbooks? Those recipe book things we used to use before foodnetwork[dot]com was invented.
3. I own one necklace. It was a gift. Haven't worn it for about four years.
4. Sorry, to all my tri-guys out there . . . Biker shorts on men [unless they are on the bike 100% of the time they are wearing them] make me c r i n g e .
[Anyone see "Modern Family" Wednesday night? Nuff said.]
5. I [now] love that my birthday is in early January. I just start my celebration on New Years Eve and it lasts a solid 7 days. Works for me! I'm thinking I'll make it last until after Rock N' Roll AZ this year, what's an extra week and a half?!
6. My name is Emz and I'm addicted to Costco.
7. I still have lead stuck in the palm of my hand from 4th grade.
stuck me with it [accident]. Hurt like crap. I remember sitting there thinking awesome. Completely awesome.
Hmmmmmm, who to tag?!
* Julie @ Hotlegs Runner. I just love saying, "hotlegs"
* Karen R @ Glass Slippers. I mean look at that shoe.
* Q @ Q on the Move. The man puts screws in his shoes. no joke.