1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 12
[Tomorrow] It'll be one dozen.
Maybe . . .
one dozen bagels
one dozen donuts [buttermilk, please]
one dozen eggs
one dozen flowers ---- oh, yes, I like that.
One dozen years ago I married the Pita. After knowing him for 97 days.
[I met his Mom & sister one day before the wedding.]
It was my fairy tale wedding. The one I had dreamt of for 21 years.
Here are a few of my favorite photos.
Me with My Dad.
Pita with the women.
Me bawling after a comment from "happy".
any of my leg show.
One [awesome] thing my mom did was to write down things people said at/about our wedding.
Ya, so ex-boyfriends aren't allowed to make "official" comments and probably shouldn't have been on the "invitee" list, says the Pita. [see white bar below].I remember:
* running 13 miles, that morning. Yes, I was crazy way back then too.
* going to see "Robert" to get my hair/make-up done.
* family rules, as in "rocks"
* dancing. a lot of dancing. But "happy" dancing the most.
* I wore a necklace [gasp]
* I got the ring I had been eyeing at work for the last two years [worked at jewelry store]
* loving that my dad was walked me down the isle.
* my mom & girlfriends helping me get ready.
* never getting cold feet.
* never thinking 97 days was too soon. Met AND married within 97 days.
* I loved my dress. It was the first dress I tried on.
* I only tried on one dress. no joke. one. and I bought it. that. day.
* That the Pita said he was glad we picked the 23rd, being that he could never forget it since #23 was on 90% of the shoes he owns.
* I remember getting to the hotel room. He carried me through the door and we both dropped to the floor and [finally] ate. with our fingers. out of zip-lock bags.
* The happiness of that day.
* Not a care in the world. Not one.
Happy Dozen My PITA!