"tagged" me for this "fun food tag".
So here's the dirty. dirty.
1. If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be?
bread pudding, carrot cake, smothered mashed potatoes . . . with a "chaser" of pickle juice.
2. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?
Grandma & Grandpa E. "Ummmmm, ya so where exactly did you put all my Dad's 1948 baseball cards?
3. Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?
In all honesty, as a journal. I dislike [hand] writing things and I hate scrap booking. This way I can type [at a snails-pace] and insert photos without all the paper, glue, stickers all over my house. I expected nothing. Truly. Actually thought my account was a "private" one until I received a comment from someone I didn't know saying my shoes [I had posted about wearing to church] were "inappropriate for church".
4. What is the one book you could read over and over again?
"Mama, do you love me?" --- About a little Alaskan girl who thought she had been soooooo bad. Nope, not written by Bristol Palin.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Spain. Not completely sure why. But n o w that I know Spain is NOT in Mexico, I'd like to go there. Nothing against Mexico, just have already been there PLENTY of times. My MIL lives in London, so Spain seems totally doable.
6. If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?
Husband VS. Wife cooking competition. "I [sooooooo] cook better than you!"
7. What was the best meal you ever had?
At home: My signature birthday dinner my mom made me every year: marinated flank steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn, jell-O [uggg, yes, seriously] mixed with whipping cream, homemade rolls [with slabs of butter].
Dining Out: Morton's. Fillet Mignon, grilled asparagus, sauteed mushrooms
Sushi: tuna, yellowtail, hana pride
8. Who has been the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook?
My Mom. without. a. doubt. Some of my fondest memories involve: my mom, food & our kitchen. Waking up 6 out of 7 days to a hot breakfast . . . awesome.
Walking in from school to the smell of fresh baked bread . . . even awesome-R. Red velvet cake on my birthday . . . bliss.
Here are my tags - no tag backs. hehehehee
1. Caratunk Girl --- this girl. is awesome. just completely awesome.
2. Carly - If you do not follow her currently. you. are. missing. out. hilarious.
3. Adrienne - i. adore. her.