Okay, so this photo is from Friday but whatever.
25 things you may not know [or care to know about me] .....
suck it up buttercup . .... here it comes.
1. I touch the outside of an airplane upon entering. It's a must. I swear I will crash & die the day, I forget. [a huge "sorry" to all fellow passengers, if I do forget one day]
2. Favorite color is green. Nope, never jealous. ;)
3. I love horror films. The "Saw" series is my favorite. [Ummmm, I think I just lost two followers.]
4. I'd eat sushi everyday, if I could.
5. I love cars. Car shows. Car magazines. "Top Gear" - the best. Watched three hours of TG Friday night. I'm such a wild and crazy girl.
6. Truth be told - I think, I look the same with or without make-up. Mostly because I hate it and I barely put any on anyway.
7. I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler.
8. I love the rims on my car. I love my car [until I go in for scheduled maintenance]. Yikes.
9. My first car was a white Toyota Celica.
10. I hate playing video games [other than wii]
11. I love my glock. Wish I had more time to go shooting.
12. I'm addicted to powerade zero.
13. I wish my car was a stick-shift [and an Enzo]. I love that my dad taught me how to drive one at our church parking lot [he wasn't allowed to cuss there]. That poor Hyundai.
14. I remember being 15 and eating five long johns [donuts] one Sunday before church.
15. My Mom used to let me eat butter like an apple. Ya, my right thigh thanks you a lot Mom.
16. My right thigh is bigger than my left. No joke.
17. I'd never, ever, ever get plastic surgery on my face. Never. Not because I don't think I could use a smaller forehead or smaller nose but because PS face - never turns out right.
18. I made the Varsity Volleyball team as a freshman. The first one ever in 5A [state & district] history. Who says, I live in the past?!
19. Favorite game to play with Peanut: Apples to Apples. She rocks it.
20. I wash my cell phone at least four times a day.
21. Birds scare me.
22. I hate black licorice.
23. After 11.5 years of marriage, I still don't understand Rugby. When can I give up?
24. I have never had to go to Jury Duty.
25. I will not/cannot eat re-heated meat.