AM I the only Toto fan out there?
Heard this while driving Peanut to school today. [Turns out there's some creep-O stalking little ones walking/biking to and from school. freaks.
Anyway. Still blah. I did put my running shoes on because I don't learn from my mistakes[not as I should anyway]. Then a wise "voice" told me to take, take, take um off. UGGGG.
I did capture this photo from my backyard last night. Love it.
So here's my sad post for today [kinda funny though]:
The Zen Of Sarcasm:
1. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Do not walk in front of me I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
2. The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced. You can't be promoted.
4. Always remember you are unique. Just like everyone else.
5. If you think nobody cares that you are alive, try missing a few car payments.
6. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize you'll be a mile away AND have their shoes.
7. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again. It was probably a wise investment.
8. Some days you are the bug. Other days you are the windshield.
9. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
11. There are two theories about arguing with women. Neither one works.
12. Never under any circumstance, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.