you started with these sleeves Angie B.
If only, I had those legs.
Now, I did love "Foges" idea of using my very first blog [click here-but please come back!]
I [mostly] love how much things have changed since then.
* "number of people who will read my blog" - ummmm, look at the comments total on this post. Yep, it was "one" too - thanks to [Matty-O].
* number of marathons I've run. Was one now it's seven. With and 8,9 & 10 just around the corner.
* number of people I will tell. While I don't tell many. I sure as heck have told more than one.
* I ran a 50 mile TRAIL race. Would have NEVER - EVER thought I'd have done that 299 posts ago.
* I have friends in blog land. Like real. true. friends. Friends that are unlike any other. Friends I hold dear to my heart. not weird Internet friends. but friends I'd help out in a heartbeat, if they needed me.
* number of toenails I've lost. Increased by four. dang 50 miler.
* I now have friends in Canada, Australia, Italy, Europe [I found out where it is Adrienne], Netherlands, Mexico & New Zealand. And I wouldn't trade them for anything.
* I do still just have the one [albeit perfect] kido. That one does surprise me.
* I have blog friends that probably understand me better than some family and without question, most friends.
* Only one blog meet up [so far] with one of my favorite girls who runs this planet Kera.
* I'll be running in this next year with RL. My fellow AZ girl, I MUST meet!
* I never thought in a million years I'd get called out on the abs. Still don't get that. The arm crease now, that is weird and gross.
Big moments in blogging for me:
Amy & Brooke......without a doubt they are the reason I started blogging. They made it look fun & they made it funny.
When I found Petra. First runner I ever followed.
When MissZ became a follower. I mean look at her profile photo. This woman means business.
When BDD became a follower. I'm still trying to figure out if he truly exists or is an urban legend.
Then there was "Q" & "SU&R" who - - - man, just speechless. They are hilarious.
Patrick and all his [not] smiling. Kovas in all his "strangeness". DRog with his "tranny" issues [car...people, car tranny]. Andrew with his awesome posts and race shirts.
I could go on & on. Wait, I must . . .Sarah [can't link her because it's private and I'm invited and you are not. Love you Sarah]. Slowmo. Awesome. And who can forget Jamoosh. Mooshy, to me. His RR here. The best ever. And oh ya, thanks for putting my abs on the "map".
You guys have made this the best time in my life. Through the uppest up's and the downest downs. I thank you.
Now to celebrate:
Be thankful we are not celebrating in person or I'd have to break out my best "running man" . Okay, we should ALL be thankful [thankful day #5] for ON-LINE parties.
** In honor of 300 post day. **
I have three items up for you to win.
Item #1: [wait I don't even own this one!]
In "girlie" sizing [in black].
HUGE. HUGE. HUGE "thank you" to Ron @ Punk Rock Racing for the giveaway donation. Have I mentioned, I love this guy?!
If you don't want to wait to win. . . . click on the new added link on my blog and buy direct. Tell him "Emz sent you" . . . ONLY because I think it sounds cool.
How to enter:
1. Follow- follow me into my constant state of confusion. +1
2. Follow me on Facebook - HA! I've been dying to write that. -4
3. Tell me your favorite blog post of mine. +1
4. Tell me why you follow me. +1
5. Link to this post. +1
[rules on #4] . . . must be an appropriate comment that a 10 year old could read. Because she does read. So play nice.
** Wnners will be announced Tuesday, November 9th. **
YOU GUYS ROCK.
LOVE YOU ALL!