Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Photo Ops" - Terence Blanchard

Wordless. [I'm a freaking] Weirdo. Wednesday.


[ummm, sorry Dad, but you should know better]

[Y-von, rocks]


[fine, here, one crass-less photo with my Mom.]

[borrowing friends to go on trips --- most recommended.]

[what attitude?]

my beautiful sisters.

the beautiful bride.
and her Dad's awesome garage sign . . .


....I'm going to need one of those for the Pita.

And.....

ya, ya, ya I ran outside . ....blah, blah, blah.. . . then I finished my run where I like it . . . on the hotel treadmill.

Last one . . .

My way of celebrating National Running Day:


All. smiles.

9 comments:

XLMIC said...

"Thought about stopping and then ran harder"...awesome :)

Char said...

Gorgeous bride. And a Dad with a sense of humour. Love the sign.

Molly said...

You ran outside!!! You ran OUTSIDE!!! : )

fancy nancy said...

You are too funny! Your Dad really should know better! Way to celebrate with 16!!

bobbi said...

You rock. Awesome pictures, every one of them :)

Jason said...

Clearly I have been reading your blog for a long time because I saw the pic of your sisters and thought to myself....where do I know that woman in the middle from then scrolled down and say 'my beautiful sisters'

HA HA HA!

I cycled on running day.....true, but I also ran for 20 minutes.

CautiouslyAudacious said...

So do you prefer to run on the treadmill even when the temps are good outside? I guess I just assumed you ran so much on the treadmill b/c of where you live. Oh that and you are awesome too cause let's face it who runs as much as you!!! :-)

Emz said...

CA-yep. All year round. I love my treadmill. 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100* .... You'll find me on my TM.

Matty O said...

Good stuff :)

I often have that mental issue... thinking about stopping the run, then drop the hammer and turn the recovery run into a fartlek :)

Have a great weekend!!!