Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Show Me" - Usher

Ten. Things. Tuesday.

1. It's [getting] hot here in the 602.


2. Which means..........I'm kinda wishing I could do this every day

[Huge thank you to Lesley for the freaking awesome shirt.]


3. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut instead Peanut took me shopping yesterday for "Mom shorts" [insert huge "GAG" here.]

SFAM $180 shorts that I paid $17. Still. freaking. ugly. [92% of the reason WHY I wear workout clothes all day long.]

4. They sell these at Costco now?

Peanut: Mom, you got a treadmill......can I get this?
Me: notafreakingchanceever

5. Best grocery trip ever [yesterday].

I totally planned it.

6. This ridiculous blurp was on this morning.

Any one else see this? "Six weeks to OMG", ya, I'm NOT a fan. [here]

7. It was my "half birthday" last week. [ya, I even forgot]

He. freaking. rocks.

8. Anddddddddddddddd did I mention . . . . . [from yesterday]

Love. Him.

9. Who really does what they "pin" on Pinterest anyway?

Ummmmmmmm. Peanut. [& co]

10. Seriously cute, no?


[hair pin] . . . made out of the Pita's suit pants......that. he. ripped. the. bum. open. on. WHILE. at. work. yesterday.

Peanut. was. stoked.

**************************************

So did anyone else see that clip on the Today Show this morning?

Thoughts?

10 comments:

Jason said...

Who does the shit they pin on pinterest anyway......hahaha! Love it.

I have made some of the recipes no doubt.

Going to watch that clip now.....

Char said...

I make some of the cupcakes that I pin on Pinterest. And some have tasted amazing!

Michelle said...

I cannot believe they gave this guy air time on the Today show! What a bunch of junk!

Caroline said...

before I get to that video...
those shorts....hmm really? not a fan of those...I'll send you duke shorts to replace those.

the clip.
wow. I cannot even believe he got published AND got on TV. this is ridiculous I am not a fan either.
now excuse me while I go take a cold bath to try to loose more weight :)

CautiouslyAudacious said...

Yeah I'm over the heat! Mom jeans, haaaa!

Nelly said...

Wow yea you must be roasting with the heat recently! Now I see why you run on a treadmill all the time! Also helps to avoid getting sunburned and tanned.

I was reading an article about Nolan Bushnell recently (inventor of Pong, Atari and Chuck E Cheese) - what a genius!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

I do my pinterest posts. Not as many as I wish but I love trying them. Awesome that peanut is doing some too!

When Jack LaLanne first started talking he might have be viewed as outrangeous too. That being said, I don't know what is in that book. I did watch the segment and there are points to have some true to them. So I'd say, there probably isn't anything in that book that young girls can't already find on the internet. There are all kinds of places where people get crappy information. I say this as someone with an eating disorder (it never really goes away).

Laura said...

I don't get pinterest at all.
I hate the 'word' OMG. period.

Ginger said...

I just have to say that I spent a good part of the weekend working on a craft I "pinned" on Pintrest! Good job PEANUT! Now I know I'm not the only one : )

racing dawn said...

Happy belated half bday!!! :)

I looooove pinterest. Even if I only do one project every once in awhile it's cheaper to look at the app than buy magazines! ;)

Yay Peanut!