Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Who Gon Stop Me [them]" - Kanye West JAY Z

One more sleep until I get to see this girl at the airport.

RacingDawn

BQingDawn.

This trip is going to be freaking awesome for at least 444 reasons but no worries . . . . I'll just share a few with you . . . .

1.  Duh, I get to see Dawn [ya we'll probably still text each other - talking would just be weird.]

2.  I get to meet Erin.  Yes - THE Erin.  The superwoman/mom Erin.

3.  These two above mentioned [SUPER] women will be PR-ing & BQ-ing.  So this is going to be like the freaking awesomest day ever.

4.  {ahhhhh Four 444444444} I get to drive/run Dawn nuts the whole freaking time.  Heaven knows she doesn't NEED me to "pace" her but I'll keep pretending that's my job title. ;]

5.  I get to finally meet Cari!  I heart Cari.  She was sooooo "there" for me during my 24 hour treadmill run

She. Is. Such. an. Inspiration.

6.  I get to see Haley!  I met her once in July.  For [no joke] like 4.4 minutes.  She. freaking. rocks. 

7.  I get a sack of potatoes.  Yes.  Seriously.  Each entrant gets a sack o' tots.  Who does this?  Ummmmm.....Pokey Peeps!

8.  [drum roll please . . . . . ] I have never left the Pita & Peanut for a get-a-way / sleepover.  Rephrase/explain:  the Pita has always done all the going [London, Fishing, fishing, fishing, fis...]  I'm a home girl.  I like home.  But this will be a freaking blast!
9.  Hence - the Pita and Peanut will catch up on their much desired Daddy/Daughter Dates.  Loved hearing them throw out ideas for the weekend . . . . "movies, pizza, sushi, ice cream PLUS we'll go to the store and buy all the crap food mom won't buy."

10.  The Pita asked for "a list of things you want me to do while you are gone."  Heck-freaking-ya . . .don't have to ask me twice.  Signed. Sealed. Delivered.  Now . . . get er dun.

11.  [there's a surprise] - - - sorry can't spill.  Then there would not be a surprise Saturday.

12.  My outfit [ubber important] is coming together nicely.  It's my jailhouse/punk look.

So you'll want to stay tuned to BQTV [AKA Dawn & Erin Social Media] come Saturday morning.

Because.  No. one. is. going. to. stop. these. two. ladies.

?    ?    ?    ?

You racing this weekend?  If yes, spill!

If no - - - Any Big LONG weekend plans?

22 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you have an awesome time!

ShutUpandRun said...

No racing for me. Lots of eating and messing around.

Have a great time with your girls, let loose, don't worry about PITA and peanut. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

SupermomE13 said...

you, dawn, cari, haley, me, marathon, BQ's and PR's all around... girls weekend... potatoes... bread pudding. It doesn't get much better than this!!!!
Pita and Peanut will have a blast and it will be good for them (and for you!) :)

Amanda@runninghood said...

Oh Good luck! This sounds like a perfect weekend!! My hubby and I are not racing but will be going to see Dave Matthews in the Gorge in George, WA! Wahooo! And my hubby is racing his marathon next weekend and hopes to qualify for Boston so we can run together next year! Crossing fingers!!!

Caroline said...

sounds like it will be EPIC
I cannot wait to read about all of it

yes race..but you know that already!!!

Surf City..put that on the calendar.

Jill said...

You are going to have so much freaking fun, you're going to want to do it again in January, I am sure :).

Have a blast girl, don't worry about P and P, they are going to have some great daddy/daughter bonding and eat all the crap food they can swallow - how cool is that?!?

You're going to be an awesome pacer, cannot wait to hear all the details!!

Anne said...

Oh you are going to have an amazing time!!! These girls definitely got themselves a BQ with you as a pacer!!!

bobbi said...

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!

No racing - maybe a local 5k for fun with a friend, but no race.

We will be racing to finish the basement though!(flooring comes a week from today! eek!)

Nelly said...

Have fun!

I think you have the girl version of the new shoes I got - New Balance 890 right? Unfortunately I haven't been able to run in them yet due to injury, but I am hoping to try them out soon! Just based on reading this review, it sounds like they are neutral shoes. I likely was in the wrong shoe before this (was wearing the Mizuno Wave Nirvana, which had too much support and pronation control for me I think).

http://www.runningshoesguru.com/2011/03/new-balance-890-running-shoes-review/

Michael said...

Sounds like a great girls weekend and I truly hope you help your girls to some BQs....bring em home baby!

A sack of potatoes huh? That's a crack up!

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh, I'm excited for these girls. I love the anticipation beforehand and the gratification later after a good PR. I bet it's even better after a BQ but I kind of missed that because I accidentally BQ'd (not planned) and didn't realize it until someone told me! So no pre-race jitters or post-race excitement. Boo. Here's to some awesome racing!!! Go get it girls!!!

MCM Mama said...

So.Jealous.

No.really. SO.JEALOUS!

Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Have a blast with the ladies, you deserve it! I love the outfit!!! great choice!

Now I am eager to know the secret!!

fancy nancy said...

Have an amazing time!!!

Matty O said...

ummmmmm tites? or pants? SERIOUSLY!? what is it, like 80 degrees? Those puppies don't come out of storage until its in the low 30s here. Sheesh.

Aimee said...

Yay for a girls weekend!!! Good luck to you and all the other BQers!!!

Runners Fuel said...

Not racing, but I have 12 miles scheduled for Saturday!! Then, a ton of nothing!

Rachelle Wardle said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! Gotta freaking love idaho right? Sack of potatoes. Heck yes!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

CHEERING for all of you lovely ladies this weekend!!! What a blast!! Have so much fun--the energy amongst you all will be stellar!!!

RunToTheFinish said...

muyyyy jealous! I so need a big girls weekend. Guess I will just have to wait for the big Philly meet up.

have a blast!!

Amy said...

Have FUN!

The Green Girl said...

I cannot wait to hear how it goes!